Schemes of Business Acquisition, Restructuring, Compromises & Arrangements
- Amalgamation / Merger / Demerger/ Reduction of capital
- Drafting of the Scheme of Arrangement for Amalgamation based on the terms of the merger.
- Facilitating appearance before the respective Honorable NCLT having jurisdiction to obtain the suitable orders for the above purpose.
- To render all assistance required to conduct the shareholders and creditors meetings as directed by the respective Honorable NCLT having jurisdiction on Application made for the above purpose.
- Drafting of suitable Application to be filed in the Honorable NCLT having jurisdiction to obtain the required orders for conduct of shareholders / Secured Creditors meetings.
Liason and Coordination with various Government bodies as and when required such as
- Registrar of Companies.
- Official Liquidator.
- Regional Director, Ministry of Company Affairs.
- Stock Exchanges.
- Securities & Exchange Board of India.
Acquisitions & Takeovers
- To provide all legal guidance and assistance for Acquisitions & Takeovers.
- To provide guidance and help to target companies in the compliances to ensure all conditions precedent are met by the target company prior to Takeover.
- To undertake Due Diligence facilitating the Client to understand its legal position on Takeover of the target company.
- To facilitate all required drafting of agreements like share purchase agreements, indemnity and related to above take over and acquisitions and guide in all statutory compliances, post Acquisition and
- Structuring with a view to make the whole process tax-efficient.
- Valuation of assets and determination of exchange ratios.
- Voluntary Winding up / Dissolution / Liquidation by Honorable NCLT.