NPO / NGO Governing Laws
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association, Memorandum and Rules and Regulations and Trust Deed of a Company, Society and Trust respectively;
- Registration of an NPO with the Registrar of Companies, Registrar of Societies or with the Registrar of Assurances as the case may be;
- Maintenance of minutes book related to meetings and statutory records and registers;
- Filing of returns, reports and other necessary documents as per the provisions of the respective statute;
- Providing legal advice in matters pertaining to registration, establishment and running of an NPO;
- Obtaining necessary approval from the Appropriate Authorities and Respective Government.