Intellectual Property Laws
- Advising legal formalities of getting the Patent registered, conducting research on the availability of the said Patent, drafting specifications and claims, responding to the examiners queries, filing
- Advising with all the formalities with respect to registration and litigation matters of Trade Marks and Service Marks, including drafting technology transfer and licensing agreements, valuation of in
- Advising with the formalities of getting Copyright and Designs registered with the authorities, giving opinion regarding protection of the copyright and filing petitions of infringement as required;
- Appearance before authorities and/or court in matters pertaining to filing of applications and removing objections thereof;
- Supporting services for initiating appropriate legal actions to protect the interest of companies and their Intellectual Proprietary Rights.